Below are just some of the many uses for these gems. If you already have a unique use for these, please feel free to share.
- Use to store spices, cereals, cookies, chocolate, flour, grains, salad dressings, pickles and even hot sauce. Then simply create a label and attach to jars. Hot sauce pictured right -->
- Utilize as a holder for pens and pencils. Get creative by decorating the jar with ribbons and bows. Great project for the kids too!
- Store your DIY sugar scrubs and bath salts. Below is a simple coconut oil jar that is now re-used to store one of my favorite DIY scrubs -- Cinnamon Bun Sugar Scrub.
- Get organized by storing your crafting & sewing supplies. See picture below. You may also get creative and add a pin cushion on top of jar.
- Fill with water and use as a vase.
- Use as food storage containers.
- Use for your DIY candle projects.
- Store coins.
Please remember to always clean your glass containers and allow to air dry before re-using. For cosmetic containers, I like to spritz with rubbing alcohol after it's been washed with regular soap and water.
I hope I have given you some insight for re-using your glass jars and cosmetic containers. Remember conservation is necessary for preserving our environment and planet as a whole.