Community ~ Parking & Security Team Cookout

This past weekend we had a church parking & security volunteer team cookout.  Over 70 people showed up, so the turnout was quite impressive and we all had a great time.  A brave couple from church opened up their home and allowed us all to traipse through it as we pleased, bless them!


These people are such a huge part of our lives and we are so blessed to fellowship with them.



Noelle and Kayla - who are always smiling!





The gift of a church community is not something I take for granted because I know how precious it is!




I have served on the parking team at PCC for almost two years now and recently I've switched over to the volunteer team.   The parking team honored me at the cookout, which was super sweet and embarrassing.  Just needed to explain the gorgeous bouquet. :)

Eric and Randy
humble servants - leader of the Parking Team at PCC and so many other things!  
Caleb and I have been so blessed by their open hearts and generous spirits.

For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere.
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
Psalm 84:10

(Thank you Vincent for taking all of the pictures!)