Healthy Living - Shakeology

About a year ago I received my first sample of Shakeology and decided to start taking it on a regular basis.  I immediately noticed improved energy, better digestion and it helped me lose the last 5 lbs I had been trying to work off.  Shakeology can help you: Lose Weight, Feel Energized, Improve Digestion and Regularity and Lower Cholesterol

This patent-pending daily nutritional shake helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need.

Here is a list of all of the ingredients.  It's super nutritional and vitamin dense! 




I've found that it is an easy way for me to ensure that my body is getting the nutrients it needs.  I drink the chocolate flavor, but they are coming out with a strawberry flavor this month that I am excited to try!  For more information you can check out my Shakeology Site.